From Anna Joan Buxton: It is an abandoned cemetery, looked after by descendants for many years, now the responsibility of the municipality. Land was given for the cemetery by Isaac and brother Aaron Barton by 1878. They were farmers and cheese makers whose father Gilbert Barton came to the area in 1839 from Prince Edward County.
From Karen Burns: West of Spring Brook On about 2 miles. Gospel Hall on left