Established 1860 when Thomas Webb purchased two acres for $2 from David Buchan of University of Toronto. Descendants of Thomas Webb transferred the land to the Trustee of Salem Cemetery in 1909. Cemetery is separate from the church. Some burials date from the 1840s but may have been transfers from other cemeteries.
Section 1 is the only section not photographed.
This index does NOT include every headstone in this cemetery